This isn’t directed at anyone specific, but suffice it to say that if National forms the next government, I will swear off alcohol for a month if no one in the lefty Kiwi blogosphere makes a post about how it’s all Mana’s fault and
Ralph Nader Epsom voters RAM Hone Harawira screwed everything up for Labour and if only everyone else on the left / in the social justice movement had stood aside and waited their turn, and at least half the National voters had woken up / paid attention / used their brains / not been so stupid, it would all have been all right.
- RT @LewStoddart: nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/articl… So basically one of the 8 other Labour MPs on leave wouldn't do Nanaia a solid & stay in the House,… 1 hour ago
- RT @stevendeknight: You mean the homophobe demo? Fuck no. RT @mscottsabre Next time try to reach a broader audience not just women and ho… 7 hours ago
- RT @AcademicMale: I am academic male and you can tell that my work is of global significance by the way I keep saying 'this work is of glob… 19 hours ago
- And yet, still no sign of the Herald's DEMOCRACY UNDER ATTACK banner ... wp.me/pf2cg-V3 1 day ago
- When the right is failing even in terms of their own rhetoric wp.me/pf2cg-V1 2 days ago