MeganWegan tagged me, the flirt.
The rules of the game are thus: all ye who are tagged as stylish bloggers have to spill seven interesting beans about yourselves before passing the baton of nomination on to seven others. The world becomes a marginally happier, more knowledgeable place, blog friendships are developed and sealed and everyone gets a unicorn. Well not quite, but it’s a bit of fun at least, right?
- I have two tailbones! They didn’t fuse properly when I was a guppy, I mean infant. The technical term is occult spina bifida. For reals.
- I still dream of being a writer, which is a large part of why I blog. But I hate that living in a capitalist society means I only put value on my writing if I could get paid for it.
- I have never met my biological father, or “sperm donor” as he was always known when I was growing up. And you know, after a long time and a lot of therapy I think I can safely say I’ve got 99 problems but missing my “real daddy” ain’t one.
- I can’t abide people needlessly trying to maintain some kind of “dignity” in relentlessly silly circumstances. The typical example involves people being all “I don’t want to play, I’ll suck” during a massive drunken RockBand marathon.
- I’m an only child. Some say it shows.
- I do not believe there is an upper limit to the number of polka-dot items one can have in one’s wardrobe.
- I think I might be an atheist. I haven’t really given it enough thought to be certain though.