- RT @AcademicMale: I am academic male and you can tell that my work is of global significance by the way I keep saying 'this work is of glob… 9 hours ago
- And yet, still no sign of the Herald's DEMOCRACY UNDER ATTACK banner ... wp.me/pf2cg-V3 1 day ago
- When the right is failing even in terms of their own rhetoric wp.me/pf2cg-V1 2 days ago
- Have finally seen a "Yeah, Nah" temperance ad. Does it make absolutely no sense to anyone else? 2 days ago
- When you want someone who thinks that the deaths of pregnant people is totes boring, you call the antichoicers. #ttrttpt 2 days ago
Tag Archives: election 2011
In rough order from “somewhat probable” to “QoT’s wishful thinking”: Key muddles along until 2013, then bows out claiming his work is done to allow someone (fuck knows who) to lead National into the 2014 election. ACT gets absorbed into … Continue reading
LudditeJourno has done the hard yards reading (or trying in vain to locate) the different parties’ women’s policies. Mr Wainscotting has a public service announcement about some of the breathtakingly shitty things current, and probably continuing, National MPs have said … Continue reading
In the mall, Mr Key gets a mixed reaction. The usual adoring punters, especially women, are photographed with him and often get a rub on the back in return as they pose for the camera. I can’t pinpoint why this … Continue reading
[Trigger warning: violence against children, murder] From a Conservative Party leaflet rife with other goodies like “changes to alliances … should only be done after careful consideration” and “It’s fact that quality time, baby with mother (or sometimes dad), in … Continue reading
From Stephen Berry, former Libz deputy leader, veteran of many, many, many elections: Mana: The McGillicuddy Serious of Hate It’s a thing of beauty, innit?
Now up at The Standard and reproduced below for those who choose not to tread there. Guts. Backbone. Chutzpah. Grit. Will. Vision. Courage. The one thing all of these words have in common is that Phil Goff could quite easily … Continue reading
Just left the tiniest of rants on this post at The Standard and wanted to save it for posterity. As I say in it, I do appreciate that saving is a thing Kiwis are bad at, and god knows as … Continue reading
Not half as inflammatory as my usual offerings! But I ponder, what if Epsom & Ohariu were Northland & Te Tai Tonga?