- And yet, still no sign of the Herald's DEMOCRACY UNDER ATTACK banner ... wp.me/pf2cg-V3 1 day ago
- When the right is failing even in terms of their own rhetoric wp.me/pf2cg-V1 2 days ago
- Have finally seen a "Yeah, Nah" temperance ad. Does it make absolutely no sense to anyone else? 2 days ago
- When you want someone who thinks that the deaths of pregnant people is totes boring, you call the antichoicers. #ttrttpt 2 days ago
- "I won’t bore you with all the figures [on pregnancy/abortion-related death], but they exist." - the compassion of antichoicers, people 2 days ago
Tag Archives: dufc
The 54th Down Under Feminists’ Carnival is up thanks to steph at All My Penguins. Go read!
I have no idea how this happened. But the Down Under Feminists’ Carnival has just hit its 50th edition! Go have a read, and if you’ve spotted any newcomers to the Antipodean feminist-y blogosphere, submit them to the next edition!
Having massively slacked off in my self-imposed duties, I spent a chunk of the weekend update the DUFC Contributors’ List, a comprehensive listing of all the blogs and writers who have been featured in the Down Under Feminists’ Carnival since … Continue reading
The 43rd Down Under Femininsts’ Carnival is now up at A Bee of a Certain Age. Go forth!
Up now at PostFeminist!
Dear readers, imagine my delight on typing out the headline above to realise the awesome punnage of “40″ in Roman numerals being XL! So let’s make this an extra-large carnival covering the awesome breadth and depth of Antipodean feminist blogging. … Continue reading
Roll up, roll up, get your best-of-May posts in for the 37th Down Under Feminists’ Carnival, hosted by the fan-fucking-tastic Boganette!
It’s hard to overstate my satisfaction. Today, gentle readers, Ideologically Impure is three years old. Okay, enough of the gratuitous Portal references.* It all started all those years ago with And thus … a blog. I was really just looking … Continue reading