- RT @hollyrwalker: Wow, first abusive email about combining being an MP and motherhood. Hope there's not too many of these... 1 hour ago
- RT @TheEgonomist: If only there had been a recent meeting of high level NZ & Chinese officials where details could have been communicated &… 1 hour ago
- RT @FatBodyPolitics: To act like teachers, parents and school administers are not complicit in affirming social hierarchies is ignorant as … 2 hours ago
- RT @BenForShore: Tell John Key not to veto 6 months Paid Parental Leave labour.org.nz/dontvetome #ppl #noveto #publicwantit 10 hours ago
- RT @TheCivilianNZ: The Civilian has crashed due to excess traffic. Stop reading us, god damn it. You got greedy, and now look. You've ruine… 23 hours ago
Tag Archives: carnival season
The 54th Down Under Feminists’ Carnival is up thanks to steph at All My Penguins. Go read!
The 43rd Down Under Femininsts’ Carnival is now up at A Bee of a Certain Age. Go forth!
Dear readers, imagine my delight on typing out the headline above to realise the awesome punnage of “40″ in Roman numerals being XL! So let’s make this an extra-large carnival covering the awesome breadth and depth of Antipodean feminist blogging. … Continue reading
Roll up, roll up, get your best-of-May posts in for the 37th Down Under Feminists’ Carnival, hosted by the fan-fucking-tastic Boganette!
Helen at Cast Iron Balcony has posted a bumper edition of the Down Under Feminists’ Carnival. Further recommended reading from the starred items on my Google Reader: Idiot/Savant on Richard Long’s ludicrous anti-MMP bollocks. Get your write on for the … Continue reading
Holy crap, the Down Under Feminists’ Carnival is nearly three years old, people. I so have not been blogging for three years. Edition 34 is now up at Spilt Milk. Go forth! (Also I totes promise to update that contributors’ … Continue reading
DUFC is 33! Insert your own mildly-offensive “higher survivability than Jesus” joke here ’cause I’m a bit pissed (and the first person to ask if it’s because I’m at the Sevens gets the Stone Cold Steve Austin treatment).
The 30th Down Under Feminists’ Carnival is up at Fat Lot of Good. Thirty months! Who would’ve thought it? It’s a lovely Sunday evening in Wellywood, and whatever the weather’s like in your part of the world I thoroughly recommend … Continue reading