All I’m saying is, should Banks get kicked out on his ass over being an allegedly horrifically corrupt douchewad, and whatever the result we’ll still have two and a half more years of political buffoonery to endure, can we at least make the National-led government reliant on someone who uses Maire Claire polls as a basis for policy?
- Pro-choice = craaaaaaaaaaazy: film edition wp.me/pf2cg-V7 5 hours ago
- RT @hollyrwalker: Wow, first abusive email about combining being an MP and motherhood. Hope there's not too many of these... 7 hours ago
- RT @TheEgonomist: If only there had been a recent meeting of high level NZ & Chinese officials where details could have been communicated &… 7 hours ago
- RT @FatBodyPolitics: To act like teachers, parents and school administers are not complicit in affirming social hierarchies is ignorant as … 8 hours ago
- RT @BenForShore: Tell John Key not to veto 6 months Paid Parental Leave labour.org.nz/dontvetome #ppl #noveto #publicwantit 16 hours ago