The idea that there are people in this country that have been elected to positions of power over me that genuinely think I should go to hell (literally and figuratively) for who I am makes me feel sick. What makes me feel not just sick but terrified, is that given the chance these people would enshrine their beliefs in legislation which would actively reshape my life without my consent. And what better chance do you get than to be a Member of Parliament?
People (and there are many) who choose to dismiss and laugh at John Banks being re-elected are well within their rights to do so, I wish I could myself.
- RT @TheCivilianNZ: The Civilian has crashed due to excess traffic. Stop reading us, god damn it. You got greedy, and now look. You've ruine… 58 minutes ago
- Random recommended reading wp.me/pf2cg-UI 1 hour ago
- Jesus fucking Christ, Comedy Central, how CAN your streaming video suck this hard in 2013? 2 hours ago
- RT @LewStoddart: nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/articl… So basically one of the 8 other Labour MPs on leave wouldn't do Nanaia a solid & stay in the House,… 5 hours ago
- RT @stevendeknight: You mean the homophobe demo? Fuck no. RT @mscottsabre Next time try to reach a broader audience not just women and ho… 12 hours ago